Comment on page
The moderation feature in MangoApps allows domain admins and moderation admins to review the content that is posted in the community.
- Users can flag posts, updates, questions, and all comments/replies for the 3 moderation options.
- Ability to flag is available to both network and guest users in news feed.
- Approve the content for all community members to see.
- Decline to remove the content from the community.
- You can designate one or more moderators to do this job.
With Moderation, MangoApps allows organizations to:
- Prevent use of profanity, harassment and any other language words that can be damaging to the community before it is published.
- Have a list of moderators who can manage this with a central and easy to use moderation dashboard.
- Control to exempt content from team admins, specific users, and specific teams from moderation.
- Automatic routing for moderation & ability to flag content for moderation by employees is available.
In Moderation, you have
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!