Comment on page
Managing companies/accounts for opportunities
Opportunities (CRM Module) in MangoApps are linked or associated with accounts/companies. Opportunities represent potential sales to accounts/companies which are already tracked in your domain. An account is an entity (individual or an enterprise) with whom you have an existing business relationship or who is a business prospect.
Admin Portal > Domain > Companies
- 1.List of companies: List of all companies associated with the opportunities on your domain.
- 1.Name: The name of the company. This appears in the "Account" field for opportunities.
- 2.Type: You can select the type which closely describes a company. The available types are - Customer, Vendor, Partner, Supplier, Community, and Others.
- 3.Website: Web address of the company.
- 4.Address: Office address of the company.
- 2.Add Company: Click the Add Company button to create a new company for opportunities. Users can create companies on-the-go when creating an opportunity.
- 3.Other Actions: Hover over the(down arrow) button to view the other actions related to Companies.
- 1.Import From CSV: Click the Import From CSV button to bulk import companies from a .csv file. You can download a sample .csv file for reference using the View sample CSV format link.
- 2.Synchronize With NetSuite: Click the Synchronize With NetSuite button to sync companies, users and groups from your NetSuite account. This requires prior integration with NetSuite (Admin Portal > Integrations > NetSuite). See Integrations for more information.
- 3.Export PDF: Click the Export PDF button to export all companies to a .pdf file.
- 4.Export CSV: Click the Export CSV button to export all companies to a .csv file.
- 4.Edit/Delete: Hover over the(three dots) button to open the pop-up and then click Edit or Delete to edit or delete the company from your domain.
Only network admins can edit and delete companies.
Deleting a company does NOT delete the opportunity associated with it.
You can add company holidays and important dates for different office locations. To add a new company:
- 1.Click the Add Company button to open the New Company pop-up.
- 2.In the Name text box, enter a name for the company. This will be used in the "Account" field for opportunities.
- 3.In the Type drop-down, select the type of company. You can select the type which closely describes the company. The available types are - Customer, Vendor, Partner, Supplier, Community, and Others.
- 4.In the Industry text box, enter the industry the company operates in.
- 5.In the Website text box, enter the web address of the company.
- 6.In the Address Line1 text box, enter the office address of the company.
- 7.Add the additional information like City, State, Zip Code, Country, Notes, etc. for the company if needed or skip the fields.
- 8.Click the Save button to add the company on your domain for opportunities.
New company preview in Admin Portal
You can bulk import companies from a .csv file using the Import From CSV option. To import companies:
- 1.Hover over the(down arrow) button and then click the Import From CSV option to open the Import From CSV pop-up.
- 2.Click the Browse button, navigate to the .csv file, select the preferred file, and then click Open.
- 3.Click the Yes, Import button when the file is successfully loaded. Network admins receive an email notification after a successful bulk import.
Bulk import companies from a .csv file
Email to network admin after a successful import
You can synchronize companies, users, and groups from your NetSuite account into MangoApps. To sync with NetSuite:
- 1.Hover over the(down arrow) button and then click the Synchronize With NetSuite option to open the Synchronize With NetSuite pop-up.
You can export all the companies associated with opportunities to a .pdf file. To export:
- 1.Hover over the(down arrow) button and then click the Export PDF option to download the list of companies as a .pdf file.
You can export all the companies associated with opportunities to a .csv file. To export:
- 1.Hover over the(down arrow) button and then click the Export CSV option to download the list of companies as a .csv file.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!