Comment on page
You can view the list of items that are in moderation queue. There are three statuses:
- Pending: It lists the items that are in pending status.
- Approved: It lists the items that are in approved status.
- Declined: It lists the items that are in declined status.
Queue has the following columns:
- User: It shows user who posted the content with their picture and name.
- Content: It shows the content which requires moderation.
- Team: Name of the team in which content is posted.
- Posted On: Date when the content was posted.
- Status: It is the status of moderation, which by default is pending.
- Action: Moderator upon reviewing the content can either Approve or Decline the content, which in turn will change the status.
- Three dots:
- Message User: This will open a private message dialog box. This will send the private message to the content submitter.
- View and Edit: Moderator has the permission to view any comment/reply/questions/ that is present in the moderation queue and edit it. Moderators can approve and delete the feed directly.
- The ability to select multiple items in the moderation queue and take action on them is supported.
- In the pending queue, mass actions to approve or decline are supported.
- In the approved queue, mass actions to change to pending or decline are supported.
- In the declined queue, mass actions to change to pending or approve are supported.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!