Comment on page
Configuring the fields for office locations
You can choose to add existing fields or create custom fields for office locations. These fields are displayed when a new location is being added using the Add Locations button (Admin Portal > Domain > Locations > Locations > Add Locations). You can also map these fields to external servers and data sources using webhooks. See Webhook for more information.
Admin Portal > Domain > Locations > Location Fields
- 1.Mandatory fields: The system default fields you can set for an office location. You can NOT make them optional .
- 2.Optional fields: The optional fields you can set for an office location. Drag-drop the fields to reorder them. You can modify the Emergency Contacts, Associated Locations, and Location Type fields. Also, you can add custom fields using the Setup Additional Fields button and modify them.
- 3.Setup Additional Fields: Click the Setup Additional Fields button to add a new custom field for the office locations. The types of fields you can add are Single Line Text, Multiple Line Text, Multiple Choices, Multiple Choices, Calendar Lookup, User Typeahead, Office Location Typeahead, Web Link, and Phone Number.
- 4.Save: Click the Save button to apply the chosen settings.
If you need custom fields for office locations in MangoApps, you can create them using the Setup Additional Fields button. To add custom fields:
Setting up additional fields for office locations
- 1.Click the Setup Additional Fields button to open the Setup Custom Fields pop-up.
- 2.Click the New Custom Field button to add a new field row.
- 3.Enter the field name in the Field Name text box, select the type of the field in the Field Type drop-down, mark the Required check box if you want to make the custom field mandatory. Also, you can mark the Available as Search Filter check box to make the custom field as a search filter.
- 4.Click the Save button to save the custom field details and add it in MangoApps.
- 5.Repeat steps 2 through 4 for adding more custom fields. Click the Close button to close the Setup Custom Fields pop-up.
Custom fields for office locations preview
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!