Comment on page
Reviewing the return of investment metrics of your domain
Network admins can use the ROI Dashboard feature to track user engagement. The ROI dashboard calculates your savings per month, extra time saved per month and the amount of improved productivity per month.
Savings per month and extra time per month are calculated based on the activity of users within your domain, so the more active your users are in MangoApps, the higher your ROI will be.
Admin Portal > Analytics > ROI Dashboard
- 1.Savings per month: The average savings per month your company saved by using MangoApps in the last 12 months. Click the Savings per month block to display the data for the last 12 months in the graphical representation section.
- 2.Extra time per month: The total number of hours saved per month by your company by using MangoApps in the past 12 months. Click the Extra time per month block to display the data for the last 12 months in the graphical representation section.
- 3.Improved productivity per month: The average gain in employee productivity per month by using MangoApps for the last 12 months. Click the Improved productivity per month block to display the data for the last 12 months in the graphical representation section.
- 4.Graphical representation of analytics: Displays the selected analytics data (Savings per month/Extra time per month/Improves productivity per month) month-by-month as a bar chart for the last 12 months.
- 5.Export report: Export and download the ROI Analytics as a .csv or .pdf file. Click the Export Report drop-down and then click CSV or PDF option to export and download the analytics data as a CSV or PDF file.
If the domain is active for less than 12 months, then the number of months the domain was active is taken into account.
At this time ROI dashboard is not available on private cloud & on-premise deployments.
Analytics > ROI Dashboard
MangoApps does not show ROI analytics, if the system does not have enough data for calculating ROI analytics for the domain.
Click the Export Report drop-down and then click the CSV option to export and download the ROI Analytics for the last 12 months to a .csv file.
Exported RIO Analytics CSV Preview
Click the Export Report drop-down and then click the PDF option to export and download the ROI Analytics for the last 12 months to a .pdf file.
To calculate ROI for your domain MangoApps first calculates the following:
- Savings per month
- Extra time per month
Savings per month and Extra time per month is calculated based on the activity of all users within the domain. Activities are sorted into communication and collaboration categories and then subdivided into reading and writing. The amount of savings for each of these activity categories is different.
Based on a report by International Data Cooperation (IDC) and McKinsey Global Institute Analysis, we spend 67% of our time communicating and 14% of our time collaborating. Our efficiency increases by 20% to 35% when using collaboration tools.
Also, a study by professor Jacob Palme, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, KTH Technical University; showed that it takes around 4 minutes to communicate an activity in writing and 0.5 minutes to communicate an activity in reading.
Similarly, a study by Medium showed, it takes around 7 minutes to collaborate on an activity in writing and 28 minutes to collaborate on an activity in reading.
- Total savings per month = $25000
- Total investment per month = $5000
ROI = ( 25000 - 5000 ) / 5000 X 100 = 400%
- Time savings per month = 2000 hrs
- Total employees in your domain = 100
- Total work days in a month = 20
- Total work hours in a day = 8
So, Improved productivity per month = ( 2000 / (100 X 20 X 8) ) X 100 = 12.5%
No, guest users CANNOT view & download the ROI analytics. Also, guest users will not have the 'Network Analytics' option in their profile drop-down menu.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!