Comment on page
Configuring the domain-wide session settings
Network admins can force all users to have a limited number of sessions per platform. Also, as an added security measure, the network admin can force sign-out all active sessions of users across all platforms.
Admin Portal > Security > Session Settings
- 1.Concurrent User Sessions: MangoApps allows users to have concurrent sessions per platform.
- Total number of concurrent sessions per user: Select the number of concurrent sessions each user is allowed to have per platform. You can allow maximum 5 sessions per platform for each user.
- Save: Click the Save button to apply the selected session settings.
- 2.Force Signout: The system displays all active sessions of the domain, you can choose to sign out all users simultaneously.
- Expire All Sessions Except Mine: Click the Expire All Sessions Except Mine button to log all users out of all MangoApps platforms and keep only you (the current network admin) logged in.
Force Signout immediately ends the sessions of all users logged into the domain which can result in loss of any unsaved data by users.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!