Comment on page
Settings to control the content that is sent in the email notification to users.
Network admins can choose to send full content details or only a link to the content within the email notifications for users.
There are two types of email notifications generated from MangoApps:
- System generated emails: These are email notifications when administrative actions like adding users to a team, password reset, archiving of a team etc. are performed emails sent.
- User generated emails: These are email notifications when user actions are performed. Examples of this include
- New status update
- New post
- New comment on a post
- New reply on a comment
Admin Portal > Email > Content
- 1.System Generated Emails: Select the content to be sent to users within the email notifications for system activities.
- 2.User Generated Emails: Select the content to be sent to users within the email notifications for user activities.
- 3.Save: Click the Save button to apply the settings for the email content.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!