Comment on page
Domain and governance admins can view a consolidated list of all content items that are being managed by the auto governance engine in their network (from Admin portal >Governance > Items).
You’ll get a full list of content that is in different stages of auto governance, identified by their status:
- Due for archival
On the list, you will see the following columns:
Item Name: Name of the page/file/wiki/post/library/course.
Item Type: You can view one of these values:
Status: You can see the following governance status:
- Due for archival
Reviewer: Get to know the reviewers/teams who will be notified to review the content along with the days remaining to verify / days remaining for the item to be archived.
- If the governance status of the item is Verified: you will see the number of days remaining from today before the item becomes unverified.
- If the governance status of the item is Unverified: you see the number of days remaining from today before the item becomes archived.
- If the governance status of the item is Due For Archival: you will see the number of days remaining from today before the item becomes archived.
- You can sort all columns (except Action are sortable) in ascending and descending.
- The default sort is on days remaining, descending.
You can do two advanced searches:
- Item Type: This is a list of these values - Page, File, Wiki, Post, Library, Course.
- Status: This is a list of these values - Verified, Unverified, Due for Archival.
Domain admins or Governance admins can take the following pro-active actions on the content from this list. These actions include:
- Change auto governance review/archival cycle for content items.
- Send/re-send content items for review immediately.
- Mark unverified content items as verified.
- Archive content items immediately.
Manage auto governance
- 1.Click Manage Auto Governance.
- 2.Auto governance is OFF by default. When auto governance is ON, you will see the review date, next review date to be shown in domain's set date format.
- 3."Advanced" section in collapsed mode is shown. Under the advanced section:You can see two values: Select “To be Reviewed/To Be Archived” and “Time Period Value” from the list.
- 4.Click Save. You will get a successful message, "Auto governance settings successfully updated".
The value in this dropdown is what's set for the specific content item or fallback to the domain's default value.
You can also see the “New Review date/New Archival date”. This is shown when any of the values in the drop downs are changed. Otherwise, it is not showing.
Send for Review
This action is available for the items in the list that have governance status of
Select the item and click Yes, the notification will be sent to the correct user for the item. Selected items will be marked as unverified (if not already unverified). You will get a successful message, "Review request notification has been successfully sent".
This action is available for all items on the list. Select the item and click Yes to archive the specific content item. You get a success message, "Item has been successfully archived."
- Domain admins or Governance admins can take the above actions in bulk.
- Domain admins can search to filter the list or sort to see the list of items in a different order.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!