Comment on page
Managing the access for domain-wide opportunities
Network admins grant view permission to all opportunities to any network users on the domain.
Admin Portal > Modules > CRM > Opportunities Access
- 1.List of users with view access: Displays the list of all network users who have the view permission to all opportunities in the CRM module on the User Portal. Users in this list need not be a part of an opportunity to view it on the User Portal.
- Name: Name of the user with view permission.
- Email: Email of the user with view permission.
- Action: Click the Remove Access option to revoke the view permission of the selected user for opportunities.
- 2.Add Users: Click the Add Users button to add network users to the opportunities view access list. Users added to this list CANNOT edit opportunity details unless they are a part of the opportunity.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!