Comment on page
Setting up the Surveys module
The Surveys module enables you to design a set of questions which lets you conduct HR surveys, measure job satisfaction, and get employee feedback to drive up engagement.
Network admins can change the system default label and other domain-wide settings of the Surveys module.
Admin Portal > Modules > Surveys
- 1.Survey Label: Enter a custom label for the Surveys module.
- 2.Who can create Survey?: Choose who can create surveys on your domain from the User Portal.
- Any network user can create: Select to allow any network user to create surveys on your domain.
- Network Admin, Intranet Admins & Team Admins can only create: Select to allow ONLY network admin, intranet admins, and team admins to create surveys on your domain.
- 3.Allow anonymous Survey?: Mark the checkbox to allow users to create anonymous surveys.An anonymous survey does NOT collect, include or associate a user's personal identifiable information with their responses. This ensures that no one (not even the network admin) can match the responses with the user who submitted them.
- 4.Who can view Survey insights?: The survey insights/results are always open for admins and the creator. The survey takers will see it after they have completed the survey if they have permissions to view insights/results. The survey creator is able to give permission to view survey insights.
- 5.Save: Click the Save button to apply the settings to the module.
The translate option of your domain in the Admin Portal (Admin Portal > Domain > Translate) MUST be deactivated to edit the module label.
Activating and Deactivating the translate option of your domain in the Admin Portal (Admin Portal > Domain > Translate) resets the custom label text.
Yes, guest users can take surveys posted in the teams they are a part of.
No, guest users CANNOT create new surveys in MangoApps.
Yes, if the survey creator has allowed for survey takers to see insights, then guest users will be able to see survey insights.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!