Comment on page
Domain and governance admins have the ability to configure the governance bot properties (from Admin portal > Governance > Settings). Configurable properties include:
- Ability to configure governance bot names.
- Ability to configure governance bot picture.
- Admin can set the helper’s name and photo from whom the activity will be created.
- By default, the name would be "Governance Helper" with the default photo.
- Save: On save, user gets a message saying, "Governance settings successfully saved".
- 1.From the Admin panel, go to User Portal.
- 2.On the dashboard, you can see the Posts, Wiki and so on.
- 3.Click on any post or item on dashboard.
- 4.From the three dots, click Manage Auto Governance.
- 5.Turn on the “Auto governance for this item” toggle switch.
- 6.Click Save.
- 7.From the Settings, go to Manage Domain>Governance>Items.You can see the auto governance item on the list.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!