MangoApps Auto Governance is the engine that works to prevent old/outdated and unverified content from surfacing on your intranet. The governance engine checks for content verification expiry, allows content authors to control the publishing lifecycle for a piece of content via content governing policies, and prioritizes search results. The engine works in a concerted effort so that employees don't see unverified or outdated intranet content. Here are some things the MangoApps Auto Governance Engine can do:
- 1.Automatically archive outdated or unverified content.
- 2.Enable a digital workplace that your employees trust.
- 3.Notify authors and admins to act and review expiring content.
- 4.De-prioritize outdated (archived) content in search results.
- 5.Compute for the domain admins and team admins the intranet and team's freshness index.
- 6.Keep track of the content lifecycle.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!