Comment on page
eDiscovery in MangoApps provides a tool that organizations can use to search, place a hold and export content. This content includes posts, updates, messages, chats, files and questions. The holds can be preserved as long as the admins need, and the domain retention time-limits do not impact the holds. With eDiscovery, MangoApps allows organisations to:
- Search and place a hold for an employee.
- Search and place a hold on content where a specific keyword or keywords are used.
An unlimited number of holds can be placed and exported. The export format is in a zip format which consists of files (in their original format) and content in PDF format.
You can create a hold as follows:
- 1.Go to Compliance > eDiscovery and click Create a New Hold.
- 2.Enter your name and description in the field and click Next.
- 3.Select the date range from to till date.
- 4.Enter keywords (keywords can contain any sensitive information such as passport number or credit card number).
- 5.Enter the name of the person in the Posted By field.
- 6.Select the item type. This includes posts, updates, messages, chats, files and questions.
- 7.Click Next.
- 8.Click Preview to view the entered values and click Create New Hold.
Your hold has been created.
The eDiscovery dashboard includes the following sections:
- Name: Display name of the hold.
- Query: Displays the details such as date, keyword, author name, and content type.
- Created By: Displays the name of the user who has created the hold.
- Created On: Displays the date of hold creation.
- Status: Displays the status.
- Kebab Menu (three vertical dots):
- 1.Delete Hold: Click to delete the created hold.
- 2.Duplicate Hold: Click to duplicate the hold. The name of the duplicate hold will be created by adding the word duplicate and the same info will be pre-filled. Admin can edit the fields if they want to make any changes.