Comment on page
Webinars & Videos
Configuring and managing the webinars & other generic videos
MangoApps provides out-of-the-box webinars recorded by the MangoApps team that talks about some of the common business challenges and how MangoApps addresses them.
Network admins can choose to add new webinars and edit/delete the existing webinars and generic videos. You could include product-related videos or company event videos or customer case studies & testimonials to highlight and boost your company's best product features or moments across the network.
Admin Portal > Help > Webinars & Videos
- 1.Training lessons: List of all webinars and generic videos for network users. Click a webinar/video lesson to preview it in the preview area.
- 2.Lesson preview area: Preview of the webinar/video lesson as seen on the User Portal for all network users.
- 3.Add Lesson +: Click the Add Lesson + button add a new webinar/generic video for all network users.
- 4.Edit Lesson: Hover over a lesson and then click the(Edit) button to open the selected lesson in draft mode and modify it.
- 5.Delete Lesson: Click the Delete Lesson link to remove the selected lesson from the Webinars & Videos section for all network users.
Network admins can choose to retain the pre-shipped out-of-the-box webinars and videos or create a customized collection of webinars or product-related videos or customer case studies & testimonials using media files from the Media Library/external LMS/external file storage locations/video hosting solutions.
Network admins can add webinars/videos within the Webinars & Videos section for all network users. To add a new webinar/video:
- 1.Click the Add Lesson + button to create a new lesson and open it in draft mode.
- 2.Enter a title for the lesson in the Lesson Title text box. For example, enter Effective Communication in the text box.
- 3.Edit the sections as preferred.
- 4.Edit the sub-section as preferred.
- 1.Enter a title for the sub-section. For example, enter Effective Communication & Engagement Solution For Your Frontline Workforce in the text box.You can choose to link the heading to an URL by selecting the section text and then click the link button to specify the link details.
- 2.Enter a description for the sub-section.
- 3.Click the Add Media button to add an image/GIF/video/presentations/PDF for the lesson.You can add media files from the MangoApps Media Library or upload media from your local system or insert media from an URL.
- 5.Click the Save Changes button to save and add the new lesson to your network in the Help Center.
Adding a new webinar/video
Yes, guest users do have access to the webinars & videos on the User Portal via Settings > Help Center.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!