Comment on page
Viewing account information & editing the payment details
The Billing section allows you to see your current plan, set up payment information, access past invoices, and cancel your account.
- 1.Product: What MangoApps product suite has be purchased
- 2.Plan: Billing plan for your account
- 3.Yearly Price: Your overall cost per user
- 4.Extra User Price: Price per user if you exceed your user allotment
- 5.Billing Day: What your billing date is currently set for
- 6.Active Users: Current number of Active Users in your portal
- 7.Users Included: Minimum number of users included in your contract that you are billed for
- 8.Total Price: Total annual investment
Depending on your plan. The total price listed will be the monthly or annual cost.
You can easily update your payment details at any time,
- 1.First Name: First Name of the credit card holder
- 2.Last Name: Last Name of the credit card holder
- 3.Card Type: Credit card type We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express
- 4.Credit Card Number: The 16 digit credit card number and CVV number
- 5.Card Expiration Date: Card expiration date
- 6.Address: Billing address for card
- 7.City: City of billing address
- 8.Zip Code: Zip code of billing address
- 9.Country: Country of billing address
- 10.Save Details: To save any changes made to credit card details
In MangoApps, only active “Network Users” and “Network Admins” are billable users. All other users such as “Guest Users” and “Suspended” users are not billable. Additionally if there is a deactivated user in your paid for user numbers, any new user will fill that vacancy.
All major credit cards are accepted including: MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Visa. Alternate payment options are available by contacting us directly. Include your domain URL and Email us: [email protected] Or call us: +1 (425) 274-9950
Yes, once you provide your credit card information your credit card will automatically be charged after the free trial period has ended.
In most cases, yes you can pay with PayPal, bank wire, or send a check. You will need to contact us ahead of time to arrange the details. Include your domain URL and Email us: [email protected] Or call us: +1 (425) 274-9950
You can pay for MangoApps in advance and we accept many forms of payment including cheque, purchase orders, and credit cards. Email us at [email protected] or call us: +1 (425) 274-9950 to set up MangoApps advance payment and alternate forms of payment.
1. Under “Billing > Payment Details”, select the yearly plan and proceed with the payment.
Switching from a yearly plan to a monthly plan will only take effect once your yearly billing cycle is over.
Additional users that are added once you have upgraded to a yearly plan will be charged monthly, at the monthly rate. All users will get transferred to the annual plan on your anniversary billing date.
Additional users will automatically be suspended if there is a payment failure on your monthly billing cycle. We recommend updating your credit card and getting in touch with MangoApps [email protected] to reactivate the users.
Downgrading or upgrading once you have moved to a yearly plan will only take effect once you have finished your billing cycle. For e.g., if you upgraded your domain to a yearly plan on the January 1st, 2014, then any change in your MangoApps plan, like downgrading to monthly billing or moving from Enterprise to Business (or vice versa), will only take effect on January 1st, 2015 (the next year).
To change your plan:
Downgrading or upgrading once you have moved to a yearly plan will only take effect once you have finished your billing cycle. For e.g., if you upgraded your domain to a yearly plan on January 1st, 2014, then any change in your MangoApps plan, like downgrading to monthly billing or moving from Enterprise to Business (or vice versa), will only take effect on January 1st, 2015 (the next year).
To change your plan:
To find out when your next billing date is, go to the Admin Portal. You will find your domain’s “Billing Day” under “Account Info.”
While cancellation requests for annual plans can be submitted, the plan cannot be downgraded or cancelled until the one-year commitment is complete.
First, please check that your credit card details are correct. If they are, it could be your bank rejecting the payment due to a number of different reasons. Such reasons can be: Insufficient balance in your card’s account, usage restriction on the card, or a non-typical use of the card. The easiest and fastest resolution would be to contact your financial institution for further explanation. In addition, you may try refreshing the system by entering your card details again.
Yes, our monthly and yearly plans are both automatically renewing. If you have purchased a yearly subscription, you will receive an email one week before your year is up as a reminder that you will be billed. If you have purchased a monthly subscription, your account will automatically be billed every 30 days, and you will receive an email on the day of billing with the status.
Based on the email of the person creating the domain, MangoApps Domain URL Assignment logic works as follows:
- 1.Your domain is assigned based on the email address domain (after the @ sign).
- 2.Based on whether a domain is already taken and also the domain type ( .com, .net, .org, .co.uk, etc. ) hyphens may be inserted into the assigned MangoApps Domain URL.
For Private Cloud and On-Premise deployments, the domain administrator can choose the URL where MangoApps will be deployed from a URL that the company or organization controls. An SSL certificate is requested during the deployment process and applied to the MangoApps domain.
Since Shared Cloud deployments URLs use a naming convention based on the email address of the domain creator, the MangoApps domain cannot be changed. A new domain can be created with a different email address but the content in the original domain cannot be transferred to the new Shared Cloud domain.
It is technically possible to change the MangoApps domain URL for Private Cloud and On-Premise domains. Contact your MangoApps account manager or suppor to discuss the details and work out the business arrangements.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!