Comment on page
Set the security notifications you receive from the system.
- 1.When user accesses account from different geographic location: Sends an email to the user only when a user's geographical location change is detected since their last login on the domain.
- 2.When incorrect number of password attempts by a user: Sends an email to the user and all network admins when a user enters incorrect password beyond the set number of attempts in the Login Failed Password Policy
- 3.When unauthorized attempt to access is made: Sends an email to all network admins when a user tries to access content they do not have access permissions for. For example, a user tries to access a file in a team they are not a member of via a link that may have been shared with them.
- 4.When unauthorized attempt to access an invalid URL: Sends an email to all network admins when a user tried to access an URL which does not exist or is invalid. For example, a user tries to access a post/file which is deleted from your domain.
- 5.When unauthorized attempt to access admin portal is made: Sends an email to all network admins when a network or guest user tries to access the admin portal.
- 6.When unauthorized attempt to access from outside valid IP range: Sends an email to all network admins when a user tries to access your domain from an IP address that is outside the defined IP range for browser access. For example, a user tries to access your domain from the IP address 22.214.171.124, but the defined IP range for browser access of your domain is 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.529.
Select what instances you wish to be notified about. Once you have selected all desired options, click on Save.