Comment on page
Configuring the domain-wide settings for invoices
Admin Portal > Billing > Settings
- 1.Name on the Invoice: Name that should appear on the invoice
- 2.Address on my invoice: Address that should appear on the invoice
- 3.VAT Registration No.: The Value Added Tax Registration that should appear on the invoice
- 4.Select email addresses that will receive invoice notifications: Email addresses that should receive the invoice notifications.
- 5.Enter additional email addresses that will receive invoice notifications: Any additional email addresses that should receive the invoice notification
- 6.Email a copy of the invoice: Check box to have a copy of the invoice sent to all admin users who were selected to receive a copy of the invoice notification
- 7.Email payment transaction status: Check box to the payment transaction status sent to all admin users who were selected to receive a copy of the invoice notification
- 8.Save Settings: Click the Save Settings button to apply the chosen billing settings for invoices.
Only users with an admin role associated with their profile are included in the checkbox list. To send invoice notifications to non-admin users, manually enter the user email address.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!