Comment on page
As a network admin, you can configure the default in-app (for both web and mobile) and email notifications sent to all users on your domain.
From the Admin portal, select Notifications from the left hand side menu.
- Settings: Configure which notifications to be enabled for the respective platform.
- Security Notifications: Configure application security related notifications.
- Service Notification: Configure service notification on products updates, webinars, best practices.
- Notifications enabled ?: Domain admins can set up the platform level notifications.
- Apply Settings: Once selections have been made, click on Apply Settings.
- Change: Select the default notification preferences.
Users receive notifications when items get posted in the network. You can enable or disable all notifications for users on a particular platform from below. Your users can override this default settings as per their preference at any time.
You can configure notification for:
- Web: Notification center for users PC.
- Desktop: Sends push notification to users desktop or mac application.
- Mobile push: A popup on users in iOS or Android.
- Email: Users will receive notification on their email. Admins can configure to send notifications either on the primary or alternate email addresses. By default, it is set to send on Primary.
- 1.Select the default notification level:
- 1.Few: Selecting this option by admin will set a limited number of notifications for each of the modules, or might also result that no notification is selected for the certain module.
- 2.Medium: Selecting this option by admin will set notifications more than when set as “Few” but less than “Many” or all.
- 3.Many: When the admin does the setup with “Many” options then the notification will be enabled or disabled for many modules or might result that all notifications are selected for the module. Selecting this option by admin will set maximum notifications for each of the modules.
- 4.Admin Defaults: This option allows Admin to create their customized default list of notifications.
- 2.Modules: Select the modules to configure the notifications for that module
- 3.Enable: Check the box of notifications you wish to enable.
- 4.Apply Settings: Select Apply Settings to put the notification selections in place.
Users CAN override these settings from their settings interface in the user portal.