Network admin's home page
The dashboard tab displays information about the login activity of users from all MangoApps platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) along with the account information of your MangoApps domain.
Admin Portal > Home > Dashboard
Summary of the number of logins and signups on your domain for the last 30 days.
- 1.Total Logins: The total number of logins by a user across all platforms on your domain in the last 30 days. For example - if a user logs into your domain from the web client, mobile app and the windows desktop client; the system will count each login session and add it to the total logins.
- 2.Unique Logins: The total number of unique logins by your users across all platforms on your domain in the last 30 days. For example - if a user logs into your domain from the web client, mobile app and the windows desktop client on the 1st of April 2019 and logs in again on 30th April 2019 from the same or a different platform, the unique login will be counted as 1 for the user for this period.
- 3.New Signups: When a new user (network or guest) logs into your domain using the invitation link they receive in the last 30 days from any platform (web, mobile or desktop), new signup is counted.
The graph displays the total logins and unique logins per day on your domain across all platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) in 90 days. Each point represents a day in the graph.
You can hover over the points in the graph to see the total logins and unique logins on a particular day.
Click the Download XLS button to download the login activity spreadsheet of your MangoApps domain for a max period of 90 days.
The login activity spreadsheet contains details of logins on your domain across all platforms for a max period of 90 days. The spreadsheet contains the following details: Date, Web Logins, iPhone Logins, iPad Logins, Android Logins, Desktop Logins, Mac Logins, Total Logins, and Unique Logins.
Admin Portal > Home > Dashboard > Account Info
- 1.Product: Displays the MangoApps product you have purchased. For example - Mango 360 Enterprise, Mango Exchange, Mango Pulse, etc.
- 2.Network Users: Displays the total number of active network users on your domain. Generally, network users are employees of your company. De-activated users are not counted.
- 3.Guest Users: Displays the total number of active guest users on your domain. Guest users can be suppliers, contractors, vendors or partners who are not employees of your company. De-activated guest users are not counted.
- 4.Active Since: Displays your MangoApps domain creation date. Also, this date is usually your domain's billing date.
- 5.Data Center: Displays the AWS data center location where your MangoApps domain is hosted. For example - United States, Ireland, Germany, Asia, Australia.
- 6.Storage: Displays the used and total document storage space of your MangoApps domain. By default, on a shared cloud/multi-tenant hosted domain, the storage allocation is 10 GB per user for your domain.
Guest user: User with an email address that does not belong to your company. For example - [email protected], [email protected], etc. Guest users can be invited to a group or project by admin or team members. These guest users do not have access to information outside of the project or group they belong to.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!