Comment on page
When setting is "Auto detect & recommend tags" (image analysis) in the domain, all the domains admins will get recommendations for uploaded images.
- Date: Date when the image was uploaded.
- File: Name of the image file.
- Uploaded by: User who uploaded the image.
- Team: Name of the team in which image is uploaded.
- Hashtags: Recommended list of up to 4 hashtags. You can remove a hashtag from here.
- Apply: Will apply the recommended hashtags to the image.
- Decline: Move the recommendation to the Declined state. It will now show in the declined recommendations tab to all domain admins.
- Apply All: All the NNN recommendations will be applied. Will apply the recommended hashtags to all the images.
- Decline All: Move all the recommendations to the Declined state. They will now show in the declined recommendations tab to all domain admins.
- 1.Go to Modules>Files.
- 2.From the Image Analysis, select
- None: No automatic image analysis done. This is the default for all old & new domains.
- Auto-detect & auto tag: Using MangoApps AI/ML engine, auto-detect labels, objects and activities happening in the image and automatic assign hashtags that have the highest score to the image.
- Auto-detect & recommend tags: Using MangoApps AI/ML engine, auto-detect labels, objects and activities happening in the image and recommend the hashtags with the highest score.
- When setting is ON
- Images only.
- Images in public & private teams.
- Images in network drive.
- Images may be uploaded from
- Both upload & upload new version (irrespective of notify on or off) of the Image.
- Unlisted teams’ images, My drive images, Vault images & System folder images are "EXCLUDED".
- Zip files from all paths are "EXCLUDED".
- Shows auto-detected / approved hashtags similar to other hashtags.
- This is for all images that got auto tagged directly or via to apply recommendations.
- The notification will go to ONLY the uploader of the image.
- Once the 'increase findability' recommendation is applied or declined, it is permanently deleted from the tab.
Note: Domain admins can still accept / decline on all increase findability recommendations from the admin portal.