Comment on page
Lists the change & delete actions performed on your domain
Audit log captures change of settings & delete of any content on your domain from any of the MangoApps platforms.
By default, the audit log displays all logs starting with the most recent entry on top.
Admin Portal > Home > Logs > Audit Log
- 1.Search Filters: Filters for searching the items in the audit log on your domain.
- 2.Export CSV: Click the Export CSV button to export the audit log to a .csv file.
- 3.Item Type: Item type for which the log entry is generated. MangoApps creates and tracks audit entries for changes & deletions made in your domain by any user.
- 4.Item: Content of the item. Hover over the item to view the entire text.
- 5.Team: Team to which the item belongs. Team includes project, group or department.
- 6.Action: Action performed on the item.
- 7.By: The user name who performed the action on the item.
- 8.On: Date and time on which the action was performed on the item.
- 9.IP Address: IP address of the system where the action was performed from.
The following user actions are captured in the audit logs:
- When a new project, group, or department is created
- When a user is added as an assistant for a specific user
- When a new opportunity is created
- When a user is activated by the network admin
- When a post template is activated
- When a user's email ID or password is changed
- Any team's permission is changed from public to private/unlisted or vice versa
- When a project, group or department is archived
- When a user is assigned 'team admin' or 'network admin' role
- When default notification settings are changed
- When default landing page is changed
- When a module is enabled or disabled at the domain level
- When inbound/outgoing emails are turned on or off
- When a post template is deactivated
- When a user is deactivated
- When any item is 'soft deleted' by a user
- When a post is duplicated
- When a data export is requests for
See Data Exports for more information.
- All Network Users List - in .xls and .csv format
- All Network Data - in .xml format
- All Groups Data - in .xml format
- All Groups Members List - in .csv format
- All Projects Data - in .xml format
- All Project Members List - in .csv format
- All Users Email Aliases (MangoApps Email IDs) - in .xls and .vcf format
- When a pages or wiki is moved from one team to another
- When a user's profile is updated
- When the default dashboard layout & widgets are updated
- When a user is invited to a team
Items from unlisted groups and projects are displayed as ***** in the audit log.
You can search specific log entries in the domain using content keywords and filter the log entries using the various search filter drop-downs. You can also search logs between a specific period. To search a log entry:
- 1.Type the keyword on the Search text box. For example, type admin in the Content Keyword text box.
- 2.In the Narrow By drop-down list, click the search filter for the item. For example, click User to filter the content for all user related items.
- 3.In the Actions drop-down list, click the search filter for the item. For example, click Changed to filter the content for all items related to the changed action.
- 4.In the Logs Between date picker, select the period to filter the content within the specified dates.
- 5.Click the Search button to search the audit logs with the specified filters.
- 6.Hover over the item in the audit logs to view the item descriptions.
- 7.To export the filtered search results to a .csv file, click the Export CSV button. This is an optional step.
Searching the audit log with search filters
Exporting the audit log to a .csv file does NOT create a log entry in the Audit log.
You can export and download up to 1000 entries from the audit log as a .csv file. To download the audit log as a .csv file:
- 1.Go to Admin Portal > Home > Logs > Audit Log.
- 2.Navigate to the bottom of the page, click the Items per page drop-down and select 1000 to display 1000 items in the audit log. By default, the audit log displays only 50 recent entries. You can choose to export 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000 entries from the Audit log for a selected period.
- 3.Click the Export CSV button to download the audit log as a .csv file on your machine.
Exporting the audit log to a .csv file
Maximum 1000 records can be exported for a selected period to a .csv file.
Exporting the audit log to a .csv file does NOT trigger any notifications or email.
MangoApps retains audit logs from the date of domain creation. The system never deletes audit logs. These logs are accessible anytime to the network admin.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!