Comment on page
In-App & Email
Configuring your In-App and Email notifications
Configuring your notification settings in MangoApps ensures that you always see the notifications that are most important to you, in any platform (web, desktop, and mobile).
Click on the gear icon and select Change My Settings.
The first tab you will come to is the Notification screen.
- 1.See what Notifications are enabled. The browser that is displayed for the web version, reflects the version you are currently accessing the system from. You can enable or disable the notifications at any time.
- 2.Configure what you receive notifications about. You can choose a custom setting or one of our three preset notifications.
- 3.Add Exceptions to your notifications. Exceptions you add here will override the notifications settings you created.
Now that you have select where you want to receive notifications, you can select what you receive notifications about.
Under the Configure Notifications section, click on Change to set up what you receive notifications about.
- 1.You can select a Default Notification Preference. You can choose: Few, Many, Many, Admin Defaults, or Custom. If you choose one of the defaults, you can still add or remove additional notifications.
- 2.Select or deselect the items that can trigger a notification. You can choose as many or as few as you would like.
- 3.When you are satisfied, click on Apply Settings.
Sometimes you need to ensure that you get all the notifications from a certain team or you are getting too many notifications from a team. You can add exceptions to your notification settings to ensure you are still getting exactly what you need.
- 1.If you have any Exceptions they will appear here. You can see what the current notifications settings are for that team.
- 2.Click on Add an Exception to add a new exception
- 1.Add the team or teams that you want to create an exception for
- 2.Enable or Disable the various platforms notifications
- 3.Once you are satisfied, click on Save
If you need to edit or delete a created exception, simply hover over it.
To edit select the pencil icon, and to delete the exception, click on the trashcan icon.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!