Stay up to date with relevant and timely news from your company through email or SMS campaigns.
Campaigns deliver relevant and timely news through email or SMS, simplifying communication within an organization. Internal communication teams can leverage campaigns to create compelling and professional employee communications targeted at specific user groups, reducing email overload and increasing engagement.
With campaign tracking, internal communications teams gain access to valuable data and metrics to improve their communications and demonstrate the effectiveness of their campaigns. Users responsible for creating or managing campaigns can view detailed insights for each sent campaign.
Network admins or Intranet admins with access to the "Campaigns" module can create, clone, edit, deactivate, and delete campaigns as needed.
- Title: This field displays the name given to your Campaign
- Status: This field displays the status of your Campaign. The available statuses are Draft, In Progress, Scheduled, and Sent.
- Target Audience: This field displays the intended audience for your Campaign.
- Category: This field displays the category to which the Campaign belongs.
- Channel: This field displays the medium through which Campaign details are being sent, such as email, SMS, or both.
- Last Updated: This field displays the date and time when the campaign was last updated.
- Sent: This field displays the total number of users who were sent the campaign.
- Delivered: This field displays the total number of users who were successfully delivered the campaign. If the delivery mode is both, then this count is unique (meaning if a user is delivered on both channels, they are only counted once).
- Unique Opens: This field displays the total number of unique users who opened the campaign. If a user opened the campaign from both email and SMS, it is counted as one unique open.
- Unique Clicks: This field displays the total number of unique users who clicked on the call-to-action button in the campaign. If a user clicked on the call-to-action button in the campaign from both email and SMS, it is counted as one unique click.
All campaigns can be sorted according to Category.
You can read the full campaign message via email or SMS without the need for the MangoApps mobile app or web login.
Each user who receives the campaign message will be provided with a unique and personalized link to access the message. This allows for accurate insights on users who have opened and read the campaign message.
For SMS campaigns, users will receive a personalized SMS text that includes a short URL. By clicking on this URL, users will be directed to a mobile-responsive campaign page, which can be easily viewed in their mobile browser.
Campaign Message on email:
Campaign message sent over SMS
Campaign Message on mobile: