Your Home module is a personalized view of the most relevant information for you. You can customize it to display the information you need in the layout you prefer.
Customizing Home is a straightforward process.
From the top bar in the module, click on Customize. To add a widget, click the Widget Gallery.
To add a widget to Home, simply scroll through the available options and click on the +Add button. If a widget has already been added, you will see
Added in the bottom right corner of its box. It's worth noting that you can add multiple instances of several widgets to Home.
The system allows for duplication of the following widgets:
- Basic Text Box
- Custom Events
- Custom Links
- Google Drive
- Hashtagged Items
- iFrame Embed
- Media Center
- Must Read Posts
- My Enterprise Apps
- One Drive
- Quick Links
- Rich Text Box
- Rich Text Box with Media
- Table, Form & Chart Widget
- Twitter Embed
Can't find the widget you are looking for? Use the search tool to locate it.
To find a specific widget, click on the Quick Search box and type in either the widget's name or relevant keywords. For instance, if you're looking for a widget related to GoToMeeting, type 'GoToMeeting' in the search box. The search engine will display only the widgets that match your search criteria.
MangoApps provides the following widgets:
- Activities: This widget gives a list of all events. The most recent events appear at the top.
- Action Center: The Action Center is where you can take action on your pending tasks, such as completing compliance training or obtaining recertification. As a manager, you can also view the pending and completed tasks of your direct reports. Additionally, the Action Center includes built-in reminders to help you stay on top of important tasks.
- Announcements: This widget gives a list of all announcement posts in your network.
- Admin Portal Shortcut: If you're a network administrator, this widget serves as a shortcut to the admin portal, where you have complete control over the management and administration of your network.
- Airbrake: This widget gives a list of notifications of all Airbrake feeds. Most recent feeds show up at the top.
- All Ideas Summary: This widget gives a bird's-eye view of where ideas are in the different idea life cycle stages.
- Badges: This widget gives a list of badges colleagues in your domain have unlocked. They are listed in chronological order by the date they were received.
- Basic Text Box: This widget enables you to create a space for recording plain, unformatted text, including notes, reminders, and more.
- Beanstalk: This widget gives a list of notifications of all Beanstalk feeds. Most recent feeds show at the top.
- Colleague Suggestions: This widget gives suggestions about colleagues you may want to follow.
- Colleagues I Follow: This widget displays a list of colleagues you follow.
- Custom Events: This widget displays a list of upcoming events, including out-of-office dates, travel schedules, training sessions, workshops, seminars, fundraisers, team outings, and any other custom event types that have been set up by your domain administrator for your company.
- Custom Links: This widget provides a single, consolidated list of the custom links that have been added to your primary navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Delve: The Delve widget lets users track and view trending documents from Office 365 that are relevant to them. Additionally, it allows users to see who is around them and view their trending documents.
- DLP Policy Alerts: This widget lists all personally identifiable information (PII) found in the domain across all content types. Domain and compliance admins should add this widget to their Home to monitor and protect sensitive information.
- Events: This widget provides a list of events that you are attending, events that you may attend, and events to which you have been invited..
- ExpensAble Approvals: This widget gives a list of notifications of your expense approvals and summaries from ExpensAble. Most recent approvals show at the top.
- Files: This widget provides a list of all the files to which you have access. It helps you quickly access your recent, most viewed, and most discussed files.
- Forms: This widget gives a list of all forms shared within your network.
- G Suite App Links: Displays SSO based links to your Google Suite Apps
- Getting Started Mission: This widget helps users become familiar with the MangoApps system by creating a checklist of completed tasks for using the platform.
- Google Calendar: This widget gives you easy and convenient access to your google calendar.
- Google Drive: This widget gives list of folders and files for Google Drive
- GitHub: This widget gives a list of notifications of all GitHub feeds. Most recent feeds show up at the top.
- Group Suggestions: This widget gives suggestions about active groups you may want to join.
- Hashtagged Items: This widget displays a list of feeds that match the hashtags you've configured.
- Huddle: With this widget, you can easily start a Huddle - a 1-on-1 or group chat - by sharing a personal link. Alternatively, you can quickly host an ad hoc Huddle with a set of colleagues using popular conferencing tools like join.me or GoToMeeting.
- Ideas: This widget helps you get quick access to your new, top votes, and most discussed ideas posted in your networks.
- Idea Campaigns: This widget gives a list of the latest Idea Campaigns started in your network. Newer Idea Campaigns show up on top.
- Invite Colleagues: This widget can be used to invite new colleagues into your network. You can also view the status of your sent invites.
- Jira: This widget gives a list of notifications of all Jira feeds. Most recent feeds show up at the top.
- Libraries: Organize, manage, and share company-wide resources like employee forms, workplace policies, compliance documents, procedures, etc.
- MailChimp: This widget gives a list of notifications for all MailChimp feeds. Most recent feeds show up at the top.
- MangoApps Resources: This widget provides a handy list of links to MangoApps help resources such as training videos, the help center, and more. You can easily customize the content of this widget from within the widget itself. Get the support you need to make the most of MangoApps with this convenient Help Resources widget.
- Media Center: This widget provides a list of images, videos, presentations, and audio files that have been posted in your network.
- Microsoft Teams: This widget allows users access their Microsoft teams and channels in one click.
- Module Links: This widget gives a list of all your modules.
- Multimedia: This widget provides a way to add media. You can upload new media or pick from existing media.
- Must Read Posts: This widget gives a list of posts that have been marked as Must Read in your network. The most recent Must Read posts show at the top.
- My Calendar: This widget shows user events and reminders. It also shows team events relevant to the user and full company events.
- My Departments: This widget provides a list of all the departments you belong to. Departments are listed alphabetically by name.
- My Enterprise Apps: This widget displays a list of enterprise applications used within your company that have been set up via Single Sign-On (SSO) Applications. You can easily view and access apps provisioned within MangoApps, Okta, and OneLogin, all in one convenient location.
- My Projects Task Summary: This widget provides a quick overview of your project's status, including the number of pending and completed tasks, as well as the project's deadline dates. You can also see your most recently active projects, all in one place.
- My Task Summary: Stay on top of your tasks with this widget, which provides a bar chart displaying the count of your pending, completed, and delegated tasks for the selected period. Get a quick overview of your tasks' status and prioritize your workload accordingly.
- My Teams Calendar: Keep track of your team's schedule and important dates using the My Teams Calendar widget. This widget displays your teams' due dates and events all in one place. You can easily switch between month, week, and day views to find the information you need.
- My Team Forms: This widget provides a list of all forms in your projects, groups and departments
- New Media: This widget gives a list of images, videos, and audio files that have been posted in your network. Images, videos, and audio files that are posted most recently show up on top.
- New Relic: This widget gives a list of notifications of all New Relic feeds. Most recent feeds show up at the top.
- Notes: This widget provides a convenient way to jot down important information that you need to remember, and keep it always available to you. Whether it's a to-do list, an idea, or a reminder, the Notes widget makes it easy to capture and store your thoughts.
- Notifications: This widget gives a list of all notifications. Most recent notifications show up at the top.
- Office 365 App Links: Display shortcuts for all the Office 365 Apps.
- Office Locations: This widget lists addresses of your worldwide offices. It also shows local office hours, number of employees at the location, and the emergency contact person for the location.
- One Drive: This widget gives a list of folders and files in OneDrive
- Opportunities: Keep track of your business opportunities with this widget, which provides a list of all your opportunities in one convenient place. Easily access your pinned or recently viewed opportunities for quick reference.
- Outlook Calendar: With this widget you can easily access your outlook calendar.
- Outlook Mail: Stay on top of your email with this widget, which provides easy and convenient access to your Outlook inbox. You can also access your drafts and sent emails directly from the widget, making it easy to manage your correspondence on-the-go.
- Outlook Tasks: This widget gives you easy and convenient access to your pending Outlook tasks. Once marked completed in the widget, it will update in Microsoft Outlook as well.
- Pages: This widget helps you quickly access your recent or most viewed pages.
- Pending Approvals: Keep track of all your pending approvals with this widget, which provides a list of requests waiting for your action. These requests can include invitations to join a team, requests to approve documents or flagged content, and more.
- People: Keep track of important events and achievements of your colleagues and team members with the People widget. Selectable lists include: recent joinees, awardees, people with upcoming work anniversaries, experts, domain admins, and members of a team. You can even create your very own custom list!
- Pingdom: This widget provides a list of notifications of all Pingdom feeds. Most recent feeds show at the top.
- Podcasts: This widget provides a list of all voice-enabled posts. The Podcast widget helps you easily access your pinned, recent, and most active podcasts, so you can stay up-to-date with the latest news, insights, and stories.
- Polls: This widget gives a list of polls that have been done in your network. Polls that are posted most recently show at the top.
- Posts: This widget allows you to quickly access your pinned, recent, or most viewed posts for faster browsing by displaying a comprehensive list of your team's posts, your company's posts, and the blogs of the individuals you follow.
- PowerBI: This widget gives a graphic view of the PowerBI reports. This widget supports RLS.
- Questions: This widget gives a list of questions that have been posted in your network. Questions that are posted most recently show at the top.
- Quick Links: This widget gives you the ability to add a simple link list or a link list with images and icons.
- Quizzes: This widget provides you with a list of all the recently created quizzes that you can take. You can easily access the quizzes and start or resume them at any time, making it convenient for you to test your knowledge.
- Recognitions: This widget helps you get quick access to individual and team awards by providing a list of all awards given to an individual within your network or team.
- Rich Text Box: With this widget, you can add text with formatting, links, images and videos. You can update the HTML and CSS source of this widget directly.
- Rich Text Box with Media: This widget provides a way to add image/video along with text, links, photos, and external media. You can update the HTML and CSS source of this widget directly.
- RSS Feeds: This widget provides a way to subscribe to RSS feeds from one or more external sources.
- SharePoint: The SharePoint widget displays a list of SharePoint sites and allows users to access them in one click.
- Shortcuts: This widget provides a consolidated list of the shortcuts that have been added to your primary navigation bar on the left.
- Slack: This widget displays a list of notifications from all your Slack feeds. Most recent feeds show at the top.
- Slider: This widget provides a way to add image/video along with plain text. The content scrolls automatically after a certain time interval.
- SSO Applications: This widget provides a list of Single Sign-On (SSO) apps that are integrated with MangoApps. This allows users on your domain to sign in directly to these apps without needing to log in again. SSO can be set up with a variety of enterprise applications, including Salesforce, NetSuite, Cornerstone, Kronos, SuccessFactors, Workday, Namely, Zoom, Zendesk, SharePoint, and more.
- Stream: This widget allows for easy embed and integration of Microsoft stream videos and channels.
- Surveys: This widget displays a list of all the recent surveys that are available for you to take. With this widget, you can easily access and start or resume surveys at any time, making it convenient for you to share your feedback and opinions.
- Table, Form & Chart Widget: This widget enables you to embed a table, form, or chart on your Home, company, or team module. With the Table, users can search, sort, and add new entries directly. The form allows users to fill it out and submit it. Charts provide a visual summary of the table's records in colorful ways.
- Tasks: This widget shows you a list of all your tasks that are pending, completed, or delegated, as well as any milestones that you have in your projects. Your pending and delegated tasks are organized by their due date, while completed tasks are organized by the date they were last accepted. Milestones are organized by their most recent activity, with the ones that were most recently active appearing at the top of the list.
- Teams: This widget provides a comprehensive list of all your teams. This allows you to quickly access your pinned, recent, and most active teams with ease
- To Do List: This widget allows you to efficiently organize your tasks and choose whether you want to share them with your manager and coworkers or keep them private.
- To Do Summary: This widget provides a convenient overview of your pending, recently completed, and shared tasks, all organized into easy-to-navigate sections.
- Twitter: This widget gives a list of notifications of all Twitter feeds. Most recent fees show at the top.
- Twitter Embed: Use this widget to embed Twitter feeds. It can be used to display photos and videos uploaded to Twitter.
- Upcoming Birthdays: This widget displays a list of your colleagues whose birthdays are approaching within the next 7 days.
- Upcoming Holidays: This widget provides a list of company holidays specific to your location or country.
- Wikis: This widget provides a comprehensive list of all the published wikis that you have access to. This widget allows you to quickly access your pinned, recently viewed, most popular, and most discussed wikis with ease.
- Zendesk: This widget gives a list of notifications from all Zendesk feeds with the most recent feeds at the top.
Once you have added widgets, you can move them around in a layout that best suits your needs. To do this, simply drag and drop them.
Some of the widgets allow you to filter the information in them.
To filter a widget, hover over the top bar of the widget and select the funnel icon. You can filter the following widgets:
- Custom Events
- G Suite App Links
- Must Read Posts
- My Calendar
- Office 365 App Links
- Outlook Mail
- Outlook Tasks
- Table, Form & Chart Widget
- To Do List
- Upcoming Holidays
You can remove widgets that you have added to Home.
First, click on Customize in the top right side of the screen.
Then, click on the three dots for the widget you want to delete and select Remove.
Administrators can load widgets onto your Home that are locked. These widgets cannot be removed or modified.