Setting up the Ballots module
Ballots is a easy-to-use voting module that helps communities make decisions, elect leaders, and set new policies on your MangoApps domain.
As a network admin, you can configure the domain-wise settings for the Ballots module.
Admin Portal > Modules > Ballots
- 1.Ballots Label:
- Module Label: Enter a custom label for the Ballots module.
- Item Label: Enter a custom label for the individual ballot item.
- 2.Who Can Create Ballots?:
- Any network user can create: Select the option to allow any network user to create ballots on your domain.
- Only Network Admins, Intranet Admins and Team Admins can create: Select the option to allow ONLY network admins, intranet admins and team admins to create ballots on your domain.
- 3.Label for Voting Action:
- 'Affirmative' Label: Enter a custom label for the 'Affirmative' vote on ballots.
- 'Negative' Label: Enter a custom label for the 'Negative' vote on ballots.
- 'Abstain' Label: Enter a custom label for the 'Abstain' vote on ballots.
- 4.Default Auto-Approval Setting:
- Auto-approve ballots: Specify the percentage to auto-approve a ballot and move it to the 'Approved' status. The auto-approval of a ballot is automatically triggered on the ballot close date if the approval % rule is met.
- 5.Save: Click the Save button to apply the settings to the module.
Only network admins, intranet admins, and team admins can edit and delete ballots in MangoApps.
Yes, network admins, intranet admins, and team admins can change the voters list and vote values for ballots. To change the Voters list on the User Portal, go to Ballot Tools > Change Voters List. To change the vote values on the User Portal, go to Ballot Tools > Change Vote Values.
Any user who has permissions to view the ballots module can view the ballots results on the User Portal via the Ballots Tools > View Ballot Results.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!