Comment on page
Click Settings in the right corner of the application.
- Check for Updates: You can check for any updates available that need to be updated in the app.
- Go to the Web: Click to visit the MangoApps recorder.
- Preferences: You can follow the settings and set preferences for your account according to criteria such as General, Devices, Hot Keys and more.
- General: You can go to the application settings and view the version of the application.
- Devices: You can view and set the audio and video device settings.
- Hot Keys: Capture screenshots and video using shortcut keys configured in your recorder Settings under the Hot-Keys tab.
- Proxy: To configure Proxy Settings launch Mango Recorder application then click on Settings, then Proxy.
- Advance: Here you can change the image quality, you can set the download path, and clear cache.
- Report a Problem: If you face any issues in the app, you can report a problem.
- About: You can find all the information about Mango Recorder here.
- Exit: Click Exit to close the app.
- User recordings via Mango Recorder that are saved online are available via the web portal in the 'My Recordings' module and in the Mango Recorder client as well.
- My Recordings have a consolidated 'All' tab for both videos & screenshots recorded by the user. Videos & Screenshots tab are filtered views of the user's recordings.
- The ability to search for recordings using names or hashtags is available.
- Search results are sorted in the order of the modified date.