Comment on page
The Company module enables your company to communicate and engage with all employees. It helps you stay up to date with company information, policies and processes. Network admins can configure the look-and-feel of the styles for pages in MangoApps from the Admin Portal.
Go to the Company Page from the User Portal and click on any of the pages.
From the User portal, navigate to the Company page. Then, click on the Tools menu on the upper right-hand side of your screen.
- 1.Get a Page Link: Get a link to share out
- 2.New Page: Create a new page.
- 3.New External Page: Create an external page. Ability to add pages hosted outside of MangoApps to the company & team pages menu (using Tools > Page Tools > New External Pages. External pages can be added anywhere in the company & team menu structure.
- 4.Edit Current Page: Edit the current page. To edit a page, navigate to the desired page. Then, click on the Tools menu and select Edit Current Page. Then, go through the same process from creating a new page.
- 5.View Page Version: When a page is edited and published, automatically a new version of the page is created. All versions of the page are accessible to the company/team admin from Tools > Page Tools > View Page Versions.
- 6.Archive Current Page: You can archive the page.
- 7.Delete Current Page: Delete the current page. You cannot delete the Homepage until you designate another page as the home page.
- 8.Set Current Page as Home: Designate the page as the Homepage for your company pages
- 9.Make Current Page in New Language: Select a new language for the page from the dropdown.
- 10.Save Page as Template: It allows you to set the page as a template.
- 11.Duplicate Current Page: Create a duplicate of the page.
- 12.Manage Page Auto Governance: Click to auto governance the item.
- 13.Manage and Re-Order Pages: Check the box for the pages you want to be displayed. Drag and drop the pages in the order you want them inn.
- 14.View Page Drafts: View draft versions of the page.
- 15.View Archived Page: Allows the user to view the archived pages.
- 16.Assign Admins: Assign an admin or admin for the page.
- 17.Manage settings: It takes the user to Company>Settings to edit the settings such as check or uncheck the post page settings such as show view count, allow users to share comments and so on.
- Show company banner: Check this setting to show a fixed banner at the top of the company page. You can also check to include a company logo/icon in the banner. This setting is only applicable when the company banner image is uploaded and customization has been done.
- Show view count/ acknowledge count on posts: When setting is turned On, then the count of users who have viewed the post can be seen by everyone who can see the post.
- Allow users to share comments on posts: Keep this setting checked to enable two-way communication on post by allowed users to post questions, comments, and share feedback.
- Show posts from users who are non-admins: Keep this setting checked to show posts that network users have published alongside domain/intranet admin published posts. This is a great way to promote employee posts to everyone in the company.
- Show posts from public departments: Keep this setting checked to show posts published in public departments alongside domain/intranet company posts to everyone.
- Show posts from public groups: Keep this setting checked to show posts published in public groups alongside domain/intranet admin company posts for everyone.
- Show posts from public projects: Keep this setting checked to show posts published in public projects alongside domain/intranet admin company posts for everyone.
- Show a widget that includes: Announcements and/or Must Read Posts: Keep this setting checked to show a slider widget containing announcements and/or must reads.
- Show a widget that consolidates all podcasts: Check this setting to show a widget on the posts page that aggregates all voice-enabled posts in a list.
- Allow posts to be subscribed to external apps: Check this setting to allow users to add voice-enabled posts on their Apple podcast app.
- Allow sending SMS for Boost Post and Post Alert.
- Save and Cancel: Save or cancel your setting choices.
- 18.Post Views: Click the(Views) option to open the Total Views pop-up.
- 19.Post read time information: End users now get to the see the estimated read time for the post. The estimated read time is shown on the posts card & post viewer to all users.