Comment on page
What types of user permissions does MangoApps support?
MangoApps supports 3 Domain User Permission levels. Additionally, MangoApps allows teams 3 different member types. User permissions at the team level do not override or apply to user permissions at the domain level. Domain permissions and team permissions are independent.
- Creator / Administrator(Network Admin)Domain Administrators have complete access to content, users, groups, projects, and related management capabilities.
- Network UserA normal user with no administrative priveledges in the domain. Network users can be allowed from external email addresses (outside the company email domain) or restricted to internal email addresses only by the Domain Administrator.
- Guest UserA restricted user that ONLY has visibility of the groups and projects they are explicitly invited to. Guest users can be allowed from external email addresses (outside the company email domain) or disallowed by the Domain Administrator.
- Creators / Administrators(Network Admin & Project/Group Admin)Group, Project, and Event administrators can manage users, edit details, invite and confirm invitations to new users. Only Domain Network Users and Domain Admins can create new groups and projects. Events that are part of a project can be planned by guest users.
- Network User Team MembersNetwork user team members can communicate with team members and non-team members that are part of the domain.
- Guest User Team MembersGuest user team members can communicate with team members ONLY and cannot know about or contact non-team members in the domain.