Comment on page
Is there a Hotfix for MangoApps for Office addressing Microsoft Excel Crashes?
Yes. We’ve narrowed crashes in MangoApps for Office down to a problem in the Microsoft Office DLL file “clr.dll”. Microsoft provides a Hotfix for this issue as described in this help Microsoft Help Article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2640103
To verify that you should get the Hotfix from Microsoft, you can find the error in your Windows Event Viewer Application logs. To launch Event Viewer:
- 1.Launch Event Viewer by typing EVENTVWR in the “Run” box or searching in Windows 8:
2. You can also launch EVENTVWR through “Control Panel” -> “Administrative Tools” -> “Event Viewer”.
To find the indicative error that shows that you need the Hotfix from Microsoft:
- 1.Inside Event viewer choose “Windows Logs” -> “Applications” from the left side tree.
- 2.Click the “Find” binoculars on the right-side.
- 3.Type “clr.dll” in the find box and click the “Find” button.
- 4.Note the exception code