Comment on page
How do I Stop MangoApps Background Processes to Resolve Installation Issues?
- 1.On your computer keyboard, press the 'Windows' and 'R' button at the same time to open the run window.
- 2.In the “Run” window type: 'çmd' and then press 'Ctrl' + 'Shift' + 'Enter' on your computer’s keyboard to open the command prompt in administrator mode.
- 3.If the User Account Control dialog box appears,click on 'Yes''.
- 4.At the command prompt,type 'sc delete MangoApps' and press enter.
- 5.At the command prompt, type 'sc delete MangoAppsBckServ' and press enter.
- 6.Restart your computer once.
After the restart, try the installation again.