Comment on page
Troubleshooting MangoApps for Windows Installation Issues
If you are having one of the below issues while installing MangoApps for Windows, you may want to uninstall any previous version of MangoApps for Windows, Restart Microsoft Windows, download the current version of MangoApps for Windows then reinstall the current version. The error messages you may get that require these steps are:
Installing MangoApps for Windows
Error 1001. Unable to get installer types in the C:\MangoAppsForWindows.exe assembly. -> Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information
To resolve this issue:
- 1.Quit any running instance of MangoApps for Windows.
- 2.Use Windows Control Panel to completely remove MangoApps for Windows from your computer.
- 3.Restart your computer after uninstalling MangoApps for Windows.
- 4.Reinstall MangoApps for Windows.
To uninstall MangoApps for Windows, completely close any running instance of MangoApps for Windows then:
- 1.On your keyboard, press the 'Windows' and 'R' button at the same time to open the run window.
- 2.In the “Run” box, type “Control Panel” (without the quotes).
- 3.In the Control Panel, navigate to: “Control Panel” -> “Programs” -> “Programs and Features”
- 4.Find MangoApps for Windows in the list of installed applications and choose “Uninstall” to start the uninstall process.
- 5.Follow the steps in the uninstall process to completely uninstall MangoApps for Windows from your computer.
You can download the current version of MangoApps for Windows from Client’s App in the left navigation bar.
While installing MangoApps for Windows, you may be asked to install some required prerequisites for Microsoft Windows. Accept the installation so that the required prerequisites get installed and MangoApps for Windows will function correctly after the install.
If you receive this error:
Service 'MangoApps" (MangoAppsService.exe) could not be installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services.
- 1.On your computer keyboard, press the 'Windows' and 'R' button at the same time to open the run window.
- 2.In the “Run” window type: 'çmd' and then press 'Ctrl' + 'Shift' + 'Enter' on your computer’s keyboard to open the command prompt in administrator mode.
- 3.If the User Account Control dialog box appears,click on 'Yes''.
- 4.At the command prompt,type 'sc delete MangoApps' and press enter.
- 5.At the command prompt, type 'sc delete MangoAppsBckServ' and press enter.
- 6.Restart your computer once.