Comment on page
How do I use the iOS “open in” feature with MangoApps?
The “Open In” feature can now be used with MangoApps for better file management while you’re away from your PC. Here are a few scenarios that you can use:
- Use “Open In” to download files from DropBox to attach to a MangoApps compose box.
- Upload files in MangoApps to another application on your iOS device.
- Download files from MangoApps for Offline Viewing.
- 1.Click on the “Open In” option.
2. Click on ‘MangoApps’ option.
4. This opens MangoApps compose box with the downloaded file from dropbox
You can upload MangoApps file to other apps also. After opening the file, click on the “More” action in the file viewer.
You can also download MangoApps files for offline usage. Perform a long touch on the file item. This will show an option to Download the file using “Save for offline” menu.
You can later access these saved file from the “Saved” section.