Messenger Clients FAQs
- 1.You must be logged in with local administrative rights since it installs to the users Program Files directory.
- 2.No previous version of MangoApps for Windows desktop is already installed. If a previous version exists, please uninstall it followed by a machine re-start for clean-up.
- 6.Use the 32 bit msi to install on machines with 32 bit OS and the 64 bit msi to install on the 64 bit OS machines.
Specify installation arguments in a command line window
- 1.Open a command line window.
- 2.Enter the following command: 'msiexec.exe /i mangoappsforwindows.msi/q'
- 3.Specify command line arguments as parameter=value pairs :'msiexec.exe /i mangoappsforwindows.msi argument=value'
Assuming the current directory is where the mangoappsforwindows.msi file is located. Otherwise, you should use the actual full path to the setup package. See the examples below.
msiexec /i c:\downloads\mangoappsforwindows.msi /q
msiexec /i \server\pub_install mangoappsforwindows.msi /q
Command-line push installation (silent mode) of MangoApps for Windows to remote computers over the network can be done using the psexec.exe utility.
To install MangoApps for Windows on a remote computer using the PsExec utility, use the following shell command: 'psexec \COMPUTER -u UserID -p PWD msiexec /i \SERVER\share\ltsetup.msi /q'
COMPUTER – remote computer name (UNC, DNS name, IP address) UserID – remote user name (must have administrative privileges) PWD – remote user password
\\SERVER\share\mangoappsforwindows.msi – absolute UNC path to the MSI setup package. If the remote computer has a network drive mapped to a shared folder on the file server, you can use it instead (e.g. S:\pub_install\mangoappsforwindows.msi)
As an alternative to this method of remote installation, you may want to use the Group Policy Management Console to install MangoApps for Windows.
- We support Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- 8 GB of RAM
- We support Mac OS X 10.13 & higher
- 8 GB of RAM
With the Mac and Windows desktop app, you have an easy to use interface for start and continue your 1-to-1 chats with co-workers.Learn here how you can use the messenger app to send and receive messages.
You can download the messenger clients for MangoApps while logged into the web client on your domain. Click the “More” menu in the left hand navigation then find “Downloads”.See here on how to download the apps. You can also download the MangoApps clients from your login page.