Comment on page
Widgets on the Sidebar
This article covers every aspect of the sidebar widgets including:
- 1.Where can I access the MangoApps Widget Sidebar?
- 2.How do I customize my sidebar widgets?
- 3.What are the different sidebar widgets I can add?
- Admin Portal Shortcut
- All Forms
- All Upcoming Events
- Colleague Suggestions
- Group Suggestions
- Invite Colleagues
- MangoApps Resources
- My Department
- My Pending Tasks
- Recently Updated Groups
- Recently Updated Pages
- Recently Updated Posts
- Recently Updated Projects
- Recently Updated Wikis
The widgets sidebar is always available no matter where you go in MangoApps. It hovers on the right-side just under the top-right corner. Just click the “Widgets” arrow to expand or collapse the sidebar.
From the list of available widgets, you can drag and drop chosen widgets to and from the sidebar. To start adding widgets to your sidebar:
- 1.Choose the “Widgets Arrow” to expand the sidebar
- 2.Choose the small gear icon and select “Widget Gallery”.
3. Click on the + sign to add the widget to the side bar.
4. Reorder the sidebar widgets by dragging widgets up or down to a new location in the “Widgets Sidebar” list.