Comment on page
In-App & Email
Configuring your In-App and Email notifications
- 1.Enable the notification center of your computer
- 2.Enable push notification to your desktop or mac app
- 3.Enable popup notification to your iOS or Android device
- 4.Enable email notifications
- 5.Configure your notification so only get notified about what you want to be notified about
- 6.View exceptions to your notifications. The exceptions you have here will override the notifications you set
- 7.Click on Add an Exception to add desired exceptions to the notification rules you set
To configure your notifications, scroll to the Configure Notifications section. Next, click on Change.
You can select default notifications. You can choose from Few, Medium, Many, or Admin Default.
You can also make custom choices by selecting or deselecting any of the items. Setting your custom notifications means you will never miss a notification that is important to you, and you will never be bothered by ones that aren't.
Once you are satisfied, click on Apply Settings. Your new notification settings will take effect immediately.