Configuring your settings for the site
You can easily configure your MangoApps to meet your individual needs.
Hover over the gear icon and select Change My Settings.
- 1.Enable the notification center of your computer
- 2.Enable push notification to your desktop or mac app
- 3.Enable popup notification to your iOS or Android device
- 4.Enable email notifications
- 5.Configure your notification so only get notified about what you want to be notified about
- 6.View exceptions to your notifications. The exceptions you have here will override the notifications you set
- 7.Click on Add an Exception to add desired exceptions to the notification rules you set
To configure your notifications, scroll to the Configure Notifications section. Next, click on Change.
You can select default notifications. You can choose from Few, Medium, Many, or Admin Default.
You can also make custom choices by selecting or deselecting any of the items. Setting your custom notifications means you will never miss a notification that is important to you, and you will never be bothered by ones that aren't.
Once you are satisfied, click on Apply Settings. Your new notification settings will take effect immediately.
Click on Configure to configure what appears on your Primary and Secondary Feeds.
From here, you can drag and drop the fields to appear on either your Primary or Secondary tabs. Click Save when you are satisfied.
Then, Enable or Disable the available tabs as desired, clicking on Apply Settings at the bottom of your screen when you have finished making your selections.
Selecting the Feed Display tab will give you further options.
Select the display order for comments. You can have the comments display from newest to oldest or oldest to newest.
Once you have made your selection, click on Apply Settings.
Select the display order for messages. You can select between Oldest Reply on Top or Newest Reply on Top.
Click on Save once you are satisfied.
You can easily configure the behavior of your reminders for:
You can also set where you want to receive your reminder notifications. Your choices here will not be altered by your standard notification settings.
Click on Save Settings once you have made your selections.
It is easy for you to change your password as necessary.
Select Password from the left hand side.
Next, enter your current password. Then enter your newly selected password and confirm it. Finally, click on Save. This will change your password, but it will not sign you out of any current sessions.
You can have the system automatically log you out of your session, if you are idle for a certain period of time. Having the system automatically log you of the system can help ensure privacy and security.
You can choose from:
- 2.10 minutes
- 3.30 minutes
- 4.1 hour
- 5.4 hours
- 6.8 hours
- 7.12 hours
Click on Save once you have made your selection.
The choice you make here will override the system default set by the site admin.
Configure your default date and time format, as well as time zone and language.
- 1.Select the Default Date Format
- 4.Month DD, YYYY
- 5.Day Month DD, YYYY
- 7.Day, DD.MM.YYYY
- 2.Select the default Time Format
- 1.12 hour clock
- 2.24 hour clock
- 3.Select your Time Zone
- 4.Select the Language. If you change your Language settings, the language on your page will be translated based upon the language translation settings set by your site admin.
- 5.Click on Save to save your settings
All authorized applications will be displayed here. You can see the application, who it was created by, and the support email.
You can revoke read/write access at any time by clicking on Revoke. You can allow access again at any time.
From the Integrations screen, click on Use this Zap for the integration you want to set up.
If you already have a Zapier account, click on Log In.
If you do not have a Zapier account, you can sign up for one.
Enter your work email, first and last name, and then click on Get Started Free.
Next, select a password and click Sign-up.
- 1.Click to input your MangoApps credentials to get Zapier access to your MangoApps account
- 2.Click to input your credentials for the external app you want to link
- 3.Click Turn on Zap to create the link
You will get a confirmation that your connection is working.
If you profile has been assigned an assistant, you will see their name listed here, along with the date that they were assigned.
If you have changes that you need made to your assistants list, you will need to contact the domain admin.
The Appearance tab allows you to set how the site appears for you.
The Themes tab allows you to set the color scheme of your site. The choice you make here will override the default color theme set by the domain admin.
Once you had made your selection, click on Save.
The Photo Style tab allows you to set the style of your profile photo. You can select Square or Circular. Once you have made your selection Save.
The Font and Color tab allows you to set the font style and color you desire for you view.
- 1.Select a font style from the dropdown
- 2.Select a link color. You can select a color from the screen or input a HEX code
- 3.Select a link hover color. You can select a color from the screen or input a HEX code.
Click on Save once you have made your selections.
If Huddle has been enabled, you can authenticate your account here.
Quickly change the settings for your voice enabled posts.
- 1.Select the Language and Region from the dropdown.
- 2.Select the Voice. To hear what it will sound like, click on Listen.
Click on Save to implement your choices.
- 1.Show a toaster (on screen pop up) on change of user status for colleagues you are following.
- 2.Show a toaster (on screen pop up) when you receive a new chat message