Projects or Groups
Projects and groups are peer-to-peer forums to discuss topics with your other users. Guest users can be invited to join projects or groups.
You can access any Projects or Groups that you are a member of.
Select if you want navigate to a Project or Group.
When you select either Projects or Groups, you will see all Teams you are a member of. To access one, simply click on it.
The page behaves just like the news feed. Click on Group Tools to configure your view and site behaviors.
- 1.Get a link to share the team with. You can also can an email address to mail information to the team. Note: This is only available if the site admin has allowed it
- 2.Configure your Notification Preferences.
- 3.Join Chat: Join a chat with all members of the team
- 4.Join Huddle: If enabled, you can join a web call with members of the team
- 5.Leave: Leave the project/group that you are currently a member of