Central source to stay updated on projects, files, topics, and activities
Your newsfeed provides a bird's eye view of people, groups, projects, and departments that you are following. With the newsfeed you never have to worry about missing an important update or piece of information. You can completely configure the newsfeed to best suite your workflow and needs, so you never have to worry about important information getting lost in a sea of updates.
- 1.See your newsfeed notifications. You will see the total number of notifications in the left menu bar.
- 2.Unread: See all unread notifications. When you have no notifications, this screen will be blank.
- 3.Primary: All information you have designated to display on your primary tab will appear here. If you have set your settings to combine primary and secondary tabs you will not see this tab
- 4.Secondary: All information you have designated to display on the secondary tab will appear here. If you have set your settings to combine primary and secondary tabs you will not see this tab
- 5.Mentions: Anytime you are @mentioned on the site, you will see a notification here
- 6.Pinned: Any posts that you pin will appear on this tab
- 7.Activities: Items like users joining groups, updating trackers, and more are displayed here
- 8.Reaction: React to a post with a:
- 2.Super Like
- 9.Comment: Make a comment on a newsfeed item
- 10.Pin: Pin the item to your pinned tab for easy access
- 11.Share: If it has been allowed, you can share a newsfeed item. You can share via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
- 12.Three Dot Menu: Menu options will vary based upon the update type.
Selecting the three dot menu will bring up options for your Newsfeed.
- 1.Mark This Page As Read: Mark all items on current tab as Read
- 2.Mark Everything As Read: Mark all items on all tabs as Read
- 3.Feed Settings: Configure your Feed Settings.
- 1.Show two separate or a single tab. You can also rename your tabs from their system default names
- 2.Select which feeds will appear as unread, when they are new. You can select: All Primary or All Primary and Secondary.
- 3.Select to enable the Secondary tab. If you disable the secondary tab, it will not appear on your newsfeed, even if you select to have yours feeds display in two different tabs.
- 4.Select to enable an Unread tab. The unread tab will display all unread items. As items are marked read, they will disappear from this feed.
- 5.Select to enable a Mentions tab. Any time you or a team you are a member of is @ mentioned, the update will on this tab in addition to any other applicable tabs.
- 6.Select to enable a Pinned tab. The pinned tab will have all updates that you pinned. Pinning an update makes it easy to find for future reference.
- 7.Enable an Activities tab. Updates that are based on activities, like joining a group or creating a view, are housed on this tab.
- 8.Tab Order: Configure the order of the tabs in your newsfeed
- 9.Click on Apply Settings to instantly apply your settings to your newsfeed