Replace email with powerful private messages
To get to messages, select it from the left hand navigation screen. Where it is located will be dependent on how your navigation panel has been organized.
- 1.Search within your messages to quickly find information
- 2.Configure your message settings
- 3.Compose a new message
- 4.Mark a message as unread
- 5.Pin a message so that it appears in the pinned section of your messages
- 6.Perform various activities including:
- 1.Add colleagues
- 2.Mute conversation. The conversation will continue, but you will not longer get notifications from the conversation.
- 3.Export to PDF
- 4.Copy link to conversation
- 5.Set a reminder. You can create a reminder that will show up on your personal calendar.
- 6.Archive conversation. This will move the conversation from your inbox to your archive folder. Users can still respond to the message and you can still get notifications from the message.
- 7.Access mailboxes that include:
- 1.Inbox- See all messages
- 2.Unread- See all unread messages
- 3.Pinned- See messages that you can pinned, for quick access
- 4.Action Required- See messages that have been flagged as needing further action
- 5.Drafts- See all messages that are in draft mode that you have not sent yet
- 6.Archived- See messages you have archived
- 8.Configure your inbox to show either Most Recent First or Unread First
- 9.Add reactions to messages
- 10.Reply to messages. You can add GIFs, reactions, and attach files.