User Status & Do Not Disturb
Set a custom status and quiet chat notifications
MangoApps Messenger allows you to set a status. You can choose one of the pre-created ones or create a custom status.
- 1.User Status: Users can create a custom status and even set an expiration time for their status
- 2.Do Not Disturb: Mute notifications for a set period of time
To turn on Do Not Disturb, click the Moon icon.
- 1.Do Not Disturb For:
- 1.30 minutes
- 2.1 hour
- 3.4 hours
- 4.Until tomorrow
- 2.Do Not Disturb Schedule: Set Do Not Disturb to automatically turn on during hours you specify
When on Do Not Disturb, you will not get notifications from the system until the Do Not Disturb setting has expired or manually turned off.
- 1.Click on the dropdown menu to open the status options
- 2.View your current status
- 3.Clear your current status to have it display as blank
- 4.Edit your status
- 5.Change profile photo This option may not appear if your site admin has not allowed upload of profile photos.
- 6.Preferences: Opens your preferences menu to set your desired configurations
- 7.View Full Profile: Opens your profile in the full web version of MangoApps
- 8.Open in Browser: Opens the full web version of MangoApps
- 9.Manage This Domain: This option is only visible to users with admin rights. This will take the user to the Manage Domain side of MangoApps.
- 10.Sign Out: Sign out of MangoApps Messenger
From the status dropdown menu, click on Edit Status.
- 1.If you want to put in a custom status, enter it in the field
- 2.Select one of the pre-created statuses
- 1.In a meeting
- 3.Out sick
- 5.Working remotely
- 3.Set the Clear After time:
- 1.Do Not Clear
- 2.30 minutes
- 3.1 hour
- 4.4 hours
- 6.This week
- 4.Click on Save to save your status
Once the expiration time for your status has expired, your status will be reverted to blank.