Controls for user to personalize their messaging experience
- 1.Open Chat Options: Configure how the system should behave with open chats
- 2.Enable or Disable autolaunch of app when system starts
- 3.Set the download location for files
- 4.Clear cache to remove temporary storage
- 5.Troubleshooting Options: Enable or Disable debug mode. This should only be enabled when you are troubleshooting an issue with the MangoApps team.
- 1.Set the Do Not Disturb time frame
- 2.Review Notification Center options
- 3.Select to be notified of new chat messages
- 4.Select to be notified of change of presence of followers
- 5.Configure your news feed notifications
Configure to automatically join a screen share session when you receive a Join Session request
Check your Connection to the MangoApps server by clicking on Check Now
Connectivity Check results
To enable Proxy Settings, click on Manual Configurations. Set the proxy type, server information, and whether the proxy server requires a password.
If you select to require a password. You will be prompted to input the required Username and Password.