Share your screen with others
With MangoApps Screen Share, it is easy to share your screen and collaborate with others.
To start sharing your screen, select the user you wish to share your screen with.
Next, click on the Start a Screen Share icon at the bottom of the chat window.
A pop-up dialog will appear on your screen.
You will get a message that says, "Start a screen share sessions and send a message to [User] with a link to join the session."
- 1.Check the Don't show again box if you do not want to the confirmation pop up to appear every time you try to start a screen share session. If you select the box, the system will automatically start a session and send the invite link without your confirmation.
- 2.Click on Send to start the screen share session.
The first time you launch the screen share feature, you will need to allow the site you use your microphone. Click on Block to prohibit access to the microphone or Allow to grant access. If you do not allow access to the microphone, you will still be able to share your screen, but there will be no audio.
If you have multiple screens, you will be asked to specify which screen you wish to share. You can also select a specific application window or browser tab.
Once you have select what you want to share, click on Share.
- 1.Share Link: You can share your screen with up to two (2) users. These users can be outside your system if need be. You can:
- 1.Copy the link
- 2.Copy the link with help text. The help text will provide the user with the help text for joining the screen share session.
- 2.Unmute: If you have given access to your computer's microphone, you can mute/unmute your microphone, at any time, as needed.
- 3.Stop Share: Stay in the share screen session, but stop sharing your screen
- 4.View Participants Click the dropdown menu to view all current screen share participants
- 5.Leave: Leave the screen share. You can rejoin the screen share as long as least one person remains in the session
Once a session has ended, users will not be able to rejoin in. If a user attempts to a session that has been ended either by the organizer or because all users left the session, they will get a message that lets then know the call has ended.