Comment on page
Setting the default landing page for all network users
You can set a domain-wide default landing page for all users. The landing page is displayed when a network user logs into the domain.
Admin Portal > Domain > Landing Page
- 1.Default landing page: Select the default landing page from the drop-down list. All the modules as per your MangoApps product are displayed in the drop-down.
- 2.Apply: Select the option to set the default landing page for your all network users in your domain.
- 1.Apply these settings to all existing users and new users: Select to set the default landing page for all existing network users and new network users signing up on your domain. This will override the landing page selected by your existing users.
- 2.Apply these settings to new users only: Select to set the default landing page for all new network users signing up on your domain. This will NOT override the landing page selected by your existing users. New users can choose to change this setting from the User Portal.
- 3.Save: Click the Save button to set the chosen default landing page and apply the chosen settings.
By default, the landing page is set to 'Dashboard'.
Default landing page for users
Grayed out options in the landing page drop-down list
The grayed out option in the landing page drop-down signify that the module is disabled. You CANNOT set a disabled module as the landing page. To check the enabled and disabled modules on your domain go to Admin Portal > Modules > Setup.
Yes, network users can override the default landing page set by the network admin and choose a different landing page. To change the landing page from the User Portal:
- 1.In the User Portal profile drop-down, click Change My Settings.
- 2.Click the Landing Page tab.
- 3.In the Default landing page drop-down, select the preferred landing page.
- 4.Click the Save button to set the new landing page.
Overriding the default landing page setting from the User Portal
Landing page selected by the user
Guest users always have News Feed on their navigation as their landing page.
Did this article help? Your feedback adds value when we shape up the help articles. Hit the smiley
below to let us know!